Friday, September 12, 2008

Soundtrack

So I started this blog with the idea that I'd talk about songs and other things that get randomly stuck in my head. Funnily enough, that idea didn't stick. (oh, I SLAY me!) Not that I post that often...or have really found a direction that I'd want to take...but I digress. A friend of mine just started a blog (and yes, I am blog-stalking you) and she posted about what her life's soundtrack would look like. Which got me thinking...which led me to peruse my iTunes...which led to THIS!!!!!!:



1-You Make Me Feel So Young, Frank Sinatra
2-The Unwinding Cable Car, Anberlin
3-Jupiter from "The Planets", Gustav Holst
4-Motorcycle Drive By, Third Eye Blind
5-Rose Tint My World, Hopefield
6-What About, Peter Breinholt
7-Jesu, the Very Thought is Sweet, Mack Wilberg and the MoTabbers
8-People Should Smile More, Newton Faulkner
9-Don't Stop Believin', Journey


If my life were played to 44 minutes of footage, this is what you'd hear. What you'd see, however, is a completely different beast.

And, yes, blog-stalked friend, I have two of "your" songs on my list. I hate to do this, but I'm going to have to play the "I'm older and probably heard them first" card. So there.

5 comments:

jkribbit said...

Smack!

Mel said...

dirtbag :)

DannyRK said...

What a sophistication bitch.

DannyRK said...

I thought I should clarify: 1. The above comment was not directed towards Mel. 2. I am really not a mean person - it's a bit of an inside joke. Don't be offended. 3. There was a three; alas, there is not now.

jkribbit said...

Wow! new look. It's...bright! jk Looks good :)