Saturday, January 31, 2009

Mosaic

Here's Lauren in photo-mosaic form, a'la Flickr:



1. Shelby. And Lauren. We like the latter., 2. Leda, 3. Untitled, 4. Are You Looking At Me ???, 5. A little fight in you. I like that., 6. ready for limeade, 7. Green velvet, 8. McCormick Pumpkin Pie Spice Tin, 9. Professor_Mom, 10. The Earth is God's Canvas., 11. Enjoy summer (and beer), 12. Lou Reed

If you want to play, here's how:

Type your answer to each of the questions below into a Flickr search. Using only the first page, choose your favorite image, then copy and paste each of the URL’s into the mosaic maker (3 columns, 4 rows). Leave me a comment if you do it, so I can check it out!

The questions:

1. what is your first name? (Lauren)
2. what is your favorite food? (bread)
3. what high school did you attend? (Hillcrest)
4. what is your favorite color? (brown)
5. who is your celebrity crush? (Christian Bale)
6. favorite drink? (limeade)
7. dream vacation? (Switzerland--and the pic is from Montreux!))
8. favorite dessert? (pumpkin pie)
9. what do you want to be when you grow up? (professor-mom)
10. what do you love most in life? (joy)
11. one word to describe you. (fun)
12. your flickr name. (laurielou29--nothing showed up so i searched laurie lou)

3 comments:

Angelfish said...

So - it took me forever, but I did it - just one question - how do you get the picture to not be fuzzy - I tried saving it - but it looks really bad. And my pictures are out of order for some reason - so I had to change the order of the questions.

Angelfish said...

just kidding - I fingered it out! :) Yea me.

jkribbit said...

I played, too! (I also had trauma figuring out how to get the final image into my blog - but I did it! yea me.)